Call for price
Single channel analog composite, component and Y/C broadcast graphics system. SMPTE 170M compliant I/O. Can be used with or without a video switcher, includes key, fill and DSK. Comes in a mini-desktop non-rackmount chassis. Not upgradable to HD/SD-SDI or dual channel.
– Intuitive GUI with WYSIWYG layout
– 260+ effects including fade, roll, and crawl
– Multilingual support*
– Icon-based drag-and-drop tools
– Use upstream or downstream of the switcher
– Logo generation with optional NewsScroll software – up to two data crawls automatically updated from text files or RSS feeds
– Automation and third-party interfacing capability via optional AutoCast software, for automated and semi-automated use
– Free offline graphics license with registration
– Pre-assembled and pre-configured turnkey systems
The Right Features at the Right Price
Some companies may be talking about digital television upgrades with added expense and complexity. However, if it is a standalone, analog video character generator that you want, then Compix has what you’re looking for. The LCGn meets the standard definition needs of the broadcast, cable, house of worship, government, and education communities who have found that analog video is perfect for their needs.
No Quality Left Behind
Just because LCGn is based on standard definition video does not mean they have standard levels of performance. Every LCGn comes with GenCG, an easy to learn and easy to use software application found in our more powerful systems. GenCG is a powerful design, layout, and playback software package combined into a single and simple user interface. With the included graphic creation tools, the user can set up an entire graphics presentation offline and easily take those graphics immediately to air while editing the next on-air series.
Compix LCGn Makes It Easy
Built to be easy to use and easy on your budget, the LCGn system is designed especially to deliver your graphic needs. The LCGn system is a ready-to-go character generator; it has been fully assembled, configured, and tested before they leave the Compix factory. Just insert the LCGn into your broadcast chain, begin creating your graphics, and get on air. From out of the box to on the air, nothing is faster to setup, easier to use, or more worry free to own than an LCGn from Compix.
Every LCGn comes with our GenCG software, which gives you sleek fonts, colorful backgrounds, and professional templates for instant use.