- Brand: Marshall
- Product Code: AR-DM61-BT
Call For Pricing
Multi-Channel Digital Audio Monitor with built-in Live Video Preview Confidence Screen
Experience versatile audio analysis functions, flexible matrix conversion tools and a pair of powerful speakers packed into 1 RU with the new Marshall AR-DM61-BT Multi-Channel Digital Audio Monitor. The AR-DM61-BT is a powerful audio/video QC solution designed specifically for TV stations, broadcast trucks, transfer stations and house of worship facilities.
Marshall consulted directly with broadcast engineers and systems integrators to develop a practical and flexible solution that packs versatile audio analysis functions, flexible matrix conversion tools and a pair of powerful (~100 dB) speakers into a single rack unit (1 RU). The first audio rack unit with an intuitive 10” wide LCD touchscreen in the industry, the AR-DM61-BT can display up to 64 audio channels from multiple signal types and includes a built-in live video preview confidence monitor.
The AR-DM61-BT supports four dedicated 3GSDI inputs with loop-through (one MADI compatible), one HDMI input, eight balanced analog audio inputs, four stereo AES inputs and eight channels RCA output. Cleverly designed sealed speaker enclosures maximize output in a small form factor for use in noisy control room environments where economic use of rack space is crucial.
Planned software upgrades and optional hardware extension ports enable the AR-DM61-BT to serve as a "future proof" solution that will evolve with the ever-changing requirements of the broadcast A/V industry. Additional features include support for the latest Dolby™ formats, Dante™ networked audio technology and a built-in web server for storing and retrieving presets.
• 10-inch LCD Intuitive Touchscreen Panel displays up to 64 channels vertical or 2 detailed channels horizontal with LKFS bars and peak indicators
• Built-in live video preview monitor
• Accepts inputs from multiple signal types with matrix conversion
• High-powered stereo speakers (up to 100 dB output)
• Push-to-mute functionality
• Slim 1 RU Design
• Support for all current Dolby™ formats including 7.1 Surround Sound
• Optional Dante™ Networked Audio module
• Store and retrieve saved presets via web server
• Software upgradeable "Future-proof" platform
• AES 67 Compliant