- Brand: Mackie
- Product Code: ProFX12v2
Call For Pricing
|ProFXv2 Series Comparison|
|PRODUCT||LINE INPUTS||MIC INPUTS||AUX SENDS||SUBGROUPS||COMPRESSORS||EFFECTS||USB I/O|
|ProFX8v2||8||4||2||0||0||ReadyFX||2 x 2|
|ProFX12v2||12||6||2||0||0||ReadyFX||2 x 2|
|ProFX16v2||16||10||3||4||4||ReadyFX||2 x 2|
|ProFX22v2||22||16||3||4||4||ReadyFX||2 x 2|
|ProFX30v2||30||24||4||4||4||ReadyFX||2 x 2|
|12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB|
Designed from start to finish for live sound, ProFXv2 features an all-new preamp design and FX engineer for premium sound in any situation.
Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine, plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
READYFX EFFECTS ENGINE
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
NO-COMPROMISE LIVE MIXING TOOLKIT
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. We’ve included easy-to-use Tracktion® recording software so you can get started right away.
UNMATCHED SOUND QUALITY
• 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input
• All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
NO-COMPROMISE LIVE MIXING
• 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
• Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
• Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
• 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
• 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
• 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
• Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
• Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
• Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
• Headphone output with separate level control
• Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
• FX mute with remote control via footswitch
• Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
NO-HASSLE USB RECORDING/PLAYBACK
• Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
• Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
• Stream playback music for live or studio applications
• Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
RUGGED ROADWORTHY DESIGN
• Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
• Solid steel chassis protects your investment
• Tough ABS side protection
• Robust internal multi-voltage power supply