- Brand: Camplex
- Product Code: HF-TR04ST-1000
Call For Pricing
|1000' 4-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Reel with ST Connectors|
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight Tactical Fiber Snakes Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications!
Ruggedized multi-channel fiber optic cables designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both military tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles. All assemblies multi-stage machine polished and tested for <.55db RL with test results for each channel supplied with each cable. Built in-house at our state-of-the-art LEMO trained fiber shop with full repair services available.
Note: Our Tactical Fiber Snake Reel INCLUDE Schill fiber optic cable reels with connector protection cavity and hinged latching door. Each Schill reel has been carefully selected to ensure proper support and critical bend radius required by fiber optic cables. We recommend tactical fiber optic cables over 25 feet be stored on a cable reel.
Custom Lengths & Configurations Always Available!
• Built in our Fiber Shop with OCC Multichannel Tactical Cable & Heavy Duty Connectors with Dust Caps
• Individual Channels Ruggedized with Techflex Protection & 24-Inch Fanout
• Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
• Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important
• Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, deployment survivability and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers
• Cables have been tested and are in use in military data communications applications worldwide
• Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
• Suitable for outside broadcast, industrial, mining and petrochemical environments - chemical resistant
• Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
• Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance
• Meets & Exceeds MIL-PRF-85045 Specifications!